We have a core set of highly experienced and skilled staff, as well as excellent relationships with subcontractors and suppliers.
Rosier has a proven record of managing projects as head building contractors, and specific experience in building multi-purpose projects for community use.
We use a range of materials and techniques to create buildings that are beautiful and functional.
We currently employ around 25 experienced and skilled staff, and utilise many local sub trades. All of our staff are either qualified builders or apprentices in training, our builders have working knowledge of many building-related trades, materials and techniques as well as extensive experience in detailed technical work.
Rosier Constructions Pty Ltd is prequalified as an approved contractor for works up to a limit of $10 million. We are also members of the Master Builders Association of Tasmania and are Quality Assured for Australian Government Tender applications.
Some of our recent projects include, but are not limited to the following:
- Aminya Nursing Home at Scottsdale
- Lilydale School Kindergarten
- Scottsdale High School 11 and 12 classroom redevelopment
- South Launceston Early Learning Centre – Door of Hope Building
- Masonic Care Tasmania Redevelopment
- Riverside Primary School Classroom Redevelopment
- East Tamar Primary School minor works
- Bicheno Primary School minor works
- Sebel Hotel Bluestone Bar and Kitchen
- Residential Complete Renovation Punchbowl
- Residential Redevelopment Ross
- St Leonards Primary School minor works
- Ringarooma Primary School minor works
- Big Picture School 11 and 12 Redevelopment of classrooms
- East Launceston Primary School Kindergarten Redevelopment
We also undertake renovations, alterations and additions, new homes, and commercial works within Launceston, Scottsdale, and the North East Coast of Tasmania View our Project Gallery.